Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jeisa Chiminazzo The Hot Beauty Model Interviewed

Jeisa Chiminazzo at the El Pais Semanal May 2006 issue The main feature of this session is the Brazilian model of the moment. Shes intelligent and pragmatic, she understands finances and shares birthday with Lindsay Lohan, Sean Lennon and Kate Moss. Jeisa Chiminazzo has been working since she was 13, and now, at 21, she now owns both multimillionaire campaigns and real estate properties.

Jeisa Chiminazzo The Hot Beauty Model

She arrived at 9:05 for her photography session with El Pais Semanal, which takes place at an old harbor zone on Buenos Aires. She’s dressed with the usual uniform every model above a certain level wears: a Balenciaga jacket, jeans and a pair of Chanel boots which arenâ t selling on shops yet. (“I didnt steal them assures Jeisa Chiminazzo referring to her boots. “Karl gave them to me as a present) The chat, however, stops soon. Its time for her make-up and hair, 45 minutes of passive inactivity during which models abuse of their new generation mobile phones. But not Jeisa. She has the phone off the whole day (“Why should I pay if I have an agent? she questions), and instead, starts reading the business section of The New York Times.

A couple of hours later, during lunch time, she investigates asking the local producer about the effects US dollars have on Argentinas economy and its impact on properties prices on Buenos Aires. She analyses the difference in price between a squared meter of land in Brazil where she was born, Manhattan, Los Angeles and London, and summarizes the advantages and disadvantages of living in New York. Clearly, saying beauty tips giving models are stupid is totally wrong.

SUMMER 2009 – Jeisa Chiminazzo just reached ten years of her career. This beautiful one started working in the fashion business when she was only 13 years and now lives in NY. She has an extensive resume of fashion shows with beauty tips giving models editorials and catalogues to prove how powerful she has become in the Fashion Planet. Living in NY for nine years, she gave way to be a part of the SPFW parade for Animale.

Q&A with Jeisa Chiminazzo

SITE EP – What are the most memorable moments of your ten years in the fashion industry?
JEISA – The Morumbi Fashion was very special. The first parade for Lagerfeld also. However, all are very special, all are worth remembering!

SITE EP – Which is the most unusual place where you’ve worked?
JEISA – The Oasis of Siuá, in Egypt, for the campaign of the H&M. It was very beautiful, inside one of the military reserves, very pretty!

SITE EP – What do you do during your free hours?
JEISA – I play tennis, I go to the cinema, I go to the house of my friends in Long Island and New Jersey… I have a lot of friends I could visit.

SITE EP – Who are they? Are they also from the fashion industry?
JEISA – Ah, well they are varied! Ana Beatriz Barros, shee is a close friend mine. Gilmar is also a close friend in NY…

SITE EP – Do you have a routine to keep your form?
JEISA – Regularly, five times a week. I have personal trainer, I take pilates and play a game of tennis whenever I can. I play more when I don’t have too much work to do.

SITE EP – Do you already think about the future?
JEISA – Not yet. I only think about my vacations…

Pictures With Full Bio Of Jeisa Chiminazzo

SITE EP – Where do you go?
JEISA – I have a short vacation on the 15th of July. I’ll have two weeks on a cruise like dating girls with my boyfriend. We’ll be going to Greece, the south of France, Turkey and Croátia.

SITE EP – What do you plan to do when you end your modeling career?
JEISA - I always wanted to take architecture, but also I want to have a family not only be dating girls and have a lot of children!

SITE EP – What advice could you give to other girls who are starting their modeling career?
JEISA – You have to keep your feet on the ground and to trust yourself. The work could be half tricky, therefore you have to learn how to keep the doors open.

source::jeisa-chiminazzo.com

Jeisa Chiminazzo appeared in catalogues for Victoria's Secret and Neimann Marcus and on the catwalk of the most famous fashion houses and not only (Dolce & Gabbana, Hugo Boss, Cavalli Class, Paul&Joe, Lacoste, H&M, Gap, and Tommy Hilfiger.).

Know more about Jeisa Chiminazzo biography here

No comments:

Post a Comment