Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vintage Skirt And Kimono Top

Hi there, today I wanted to incorporate vintage items into my outfit, but I wasn't sure where to start?A full skirt is a versatile piece that can be paired with blouses, jackets, or even tank tops, so I decided to wear this vintage skirt bought months ago in a funny marketplace.

But I can not just throw on any old piece of clothing and look great, so my question is "how much vintage should I wear"? It's recommended by today's stylists to wear vintage pieces sparingly or risk having a dated look. One vintage t-shirt paired with modern skinny jeans or skirt from the 80's with a v-neck top. So just like everything else in life your outfit will need to have a little balance. And this is my proposal: vintage skirt paired with a modern kimono top, vintage blazer and stylish sandals. Does it work? Just use your imagination and friends for ideas.










 Vintage Blazer
Vintage Skirt
Silk-O' Shoes
Vintage Accessories And Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment