Sunday, October 17, 2010

Monday's Man: Cheyenne Jackson

I know I've featured Cheyenne Jackson several times, but what can I say?  I can't quit him.  He's gay, he's hot, he's talented, and he's a star.  What's not to love?

I also know that I just featured the Out Magazine cover shot a few days ago, but it bears repeating.  Click here to see a video of the shoot.

  Here he is on last week's live 30 Rock, singing the theme song for the West Coast broadcast.  Adorable, right?

The inspiration for this post was the news that Cheyenne has just gotten domestic partnered (oh hell, let's just say married even if New York isn't quite there yet) to his love of 10 years, Monte Lapka.  Below is reportedly a pic of the happy and handsome couple:

This picture doesn't really do Monte justice.  He's better looking in person.  As my loyal readers know, I was almost Cheyenne's dinner companion a few months back.  He was sitting with Michael Feinstein his husband and a very attractive man who must have been Monte.  It's almost a sin for so much perfection to be concentrated in one couple.     

This marriage news came as quite a shock to me as Lazy Circles New York Bureau Chief Doug has assured me for years that he is Cheyenne's secret lover.  Flowers are on their way, Doug, to help mend your broken heart.     

No comments:

Post a Comment