Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hot Movie Actress Eva Mendes Fashion Picture Gallery

IT seems EVA MENDES just can't stop rubbing bare bodies with Irish fashion model JAMIE DORNAN.

Here she is acting all kinky again in new fashion red hot pics from her Calvin Klein shoot with KEIRA KNIGHTLEY's ex.

Hot Movie Actress Eva Mendes

Once again, the slippery oiled-up pair get very tactile as topless Eva Mendes straddles lucky Jamie from behind.

Despite his nonplussed, brooding expression, Jamie must have been counting each and every one of his lucky stars when this shot was taken.

In another blood pressure-raising snap, Eva pulls on a top but flashes a bit of super-toned tummy as she stretches her long frame. American actress Eva Mendes was pictured rubbing her bare body against Irish fashion model Jamie Dornan’s during a shoot for Calvin Klein.

The red-hot pics showed the oiled-up pair in a very kinky pose, with topless Mendes, 35, straddling actress with big movie gallery Keira Knightley’s ex Dornan, 27, from behind, reports the Sun.

Dornan is seen posing with a nonplussed, brooding expression on his face, wearing just a pair of Calvin Klein jeans and going topless.

Another shoot showed Mendes with a top on, and flashing a bit of super-toned tummy as she stretched her long frame.

Fashion Pictures Gallery
Eva Mendes Marie Claire Magazine September 2009 – Eva Mendes does Marie Claire Magazine September 2009 issue.Mendes talked about her body,her career latest movie gallery and her love for cemeteries.
On her sultry campaign for CK Underwear:

“I love my curves and I embrace them, but I have to walk a fine line.There are certain dresses that are like: ‘Oh, this is really feminine. This isn’t sexy blogging at all but then I’d try it on and it just turned.I think it comes down to being voluptuous, and if your body’s a certain way, then things can go distasteful in a second.”

On dealing with fame:

“[I'm] a woman who has been through life experiences, thank God, and therapy. I love therapy!,I’m very into it. I’m very in touch with my feelings, so I’m a completely different person.Not that different but you know… I gotta tell you, there’s nothing like going in and sitting down blogging and talking to someone who has no emotional tie to your life.Just to talk to someone. It’s amazing.”

On visiting cemeteries:

“I love cemeteries. They’re so beautiful and peaceful.The older the better”.

For more modeling news click

source::thesun.co.uk
source::hindustantimes.com
source::spreadit.org

No comments:

Post a Comment